So I am really excited to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster award. It is a really cool way to spread the word of new or unknown blogs that are enjoyable.
I would love to thank http://www.speakoftheangel.com/?p=103 for nominating me for this award. Check out her blog!
The rules of the Liebster Award are :
1. Link back to the person that nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 5 questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are the questions that she created!
1. Why and when did you start blogging?
I began blogging within this last year in order to externalize the constant flow of poetry and stories that occur within my mind.
2. If there was a fire, what would be the one thing you’d save from your house (all your loved ones and pets are safe !)
I would definitely grab my “box of memories,” which consists of old photos, notes, cards, and some of my favorite poems.
3. What city do you live in currently?
I currently live in Santa Cruz.
4. What city would you like to live in? (Anywhere in the world!)
I would love any rural city in Ireland or near Italy.
5. Are you a “go out and partay!” kind of girl, or a “stay home and netflix” kind of girl?
I am definitely more of a stay in and watch netflix kind of girl, although occasionally I go out. I really enjoy peaceful nights where I can just think clearly and experience different stories through movies or reading. (:
6. What is your favourite feature about your self?
That is a difficult one! I suppose my favorite feature of myself is my motivation.
7. What is your favourite feature when looking for a lover?
My favorite feature in a lover is a sense of humor. It is necessary to deal with me haha.
8. What do you find more attractive in a guy, his arms, his shoulders, his back, or his abs?
I suppose his shoulders. I guess I am not sure why, but I’ve never really preferred really cut abs.
9. What’s your favourite way to de-stress?
My favorite way to destress is to write poetry while having a glass of wine!
10. What (or who) inspires/motivates you?
My inspiration always seems to be changing. I get inspired from a good documentary, a person on the street, a beautiful sight, and especially driving up the coastline exploring different beaches and trails.
11. Tell us the story of your first kiss!!
My first memorable kiss happened in middle school. It was with a boy who I had a crush on for months before. He had asked me to a dance and of course I went. There was this awkward moment when his friend leaned over and told him to kiss him, so I kicked the friend. It was a terrible reaction to the panic I felt. After the laughter wore off, he did lean over and kiss me.
My questions for the nominees:
1. What is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen?
2. What is something amazing you wish you could see, but have never seen?
3. What is your favorite season and why?
4. What is your favorite movie?
5. What is one thing you hope people always think of you?